Tuesday, March 15, 2011

low calorie snacks

Salsa. The hard part is picking out a brand. There's many brands and most come in different styles of 'heat'. I don't know what to tell you - experiment on your own, But none of them are bad really.

I enjoy salsa a lot. I eat chicken often and salsa is just the perfect accent for chicken. It also makes an interesting dip for fresh vegetables, especially carrot sticks and cauliflower. I sometimes use it as a hamburger topping instead of catsup. And when you cook up some eggs, it makes a terrific cold side dish.

Most salsas run around 10 calories/ounce so you don't have to worry about how much you're using.
I always have a bottle in my refrigerator.

Michael
Your Weight Commander front page is at: http://www.weightcommander2.com/d9/1048073641.php